the grid.

July 07, 2013

flowers galore mountains wedding attire plants plants more plants messy bed
I'm totally digging the new VSCO Grid - I started using it recently and I love the concept behind it. The focus is on your content and nothing else - no followers, no likes, just photographs. There's a mystery and a freedom to it that's kind of rad, and in the age of social media overload, I find it really refreshing and minimal. Do you have one, yet? I would love to check it out. You can find mine here.

I'm still exploring and stumbling upon some really cool Grids, but here are just a few of my favorites at the moment: Kevin Russ, Emilie Ristevski, David Garvin, Brandon Shackelford, M Stetson Design, Chris OzerDan Otis, Jared Chambers. I've actually started a Pinterest board to save some of the gems I find along the way... so inspiring.

13 comments:

  1. I am adoring grid. Adoring the new app in general. It's easily my favorite photo app right now.

    My grid is http://heathernicole.vsco.co/

    Love discovering all the new and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing, Heather - checking it out now :)

      Delete
  2. I thought I posted a comment already but my computer hd a freak out and I don't know if it went through. if not though, here it is again!
    You have a really lovely grid! I love discovering new ones but I kinda wish they had a way to follow my favourites (even if it is hidden).

    My grid: shysnarrative.vsco.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your grid is AWESOME - I'm so glad you shared it with me! And I agree, I wish I could follow my favorites while still keeping it private. Maybe they'll add it eventually!

      Delete
  3. Sounds really interesting. Gorgeous pictures!


    P.S. What do you 'Give A Cup' about? Come tell me and enter my Peet's Coffee Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Grid shout out! Yours is looking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that site before, but it looks really cool! I clicked on the link for you Kelly Ann, and is that your dog? Either way, that dog is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never heard of it but the second I clicked I knew I could easily spend hours on it! so much beauty! yours is definitely one to bookmark, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree completely about the vsco grid layout. I hate feeling judged when I put something I really love out there. Finally, a place to feel free of that diminishing concept. I hope it stays that way. Thanks for the grid suggestions. I started one as well, http://lune.vsco.co/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've been wondering about this grid for a while. perhaps i'll look into it some more. especially since i'm obsessed with vsco and now that i know someone else who has one.
    xo,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete

i like you and your words. a lot. please leave your email so I can send a note your way. xo.