a mix: free at dawn.

July 22, 2013

free at dawn
Dear friends, I made this for you - a tiny collection of songs I really love, that I think you'll love, too. I hope it makes your ears and heart and soul happy... enjoy. (which song is your most favorite?)

Lots of love, xo.

Waves That Rolled You Under - Young Summer
Free At Dawn - Small Black
Do - Young Man
Encyclopedia of Classic Takedowns - A.C. Newman
Love Like This - Kodaline
True Believer - Widowspeak
Black Roses - Escondido
Yuma - Jessie Baylin
Back To The River - Lily & Madeleine
Resolution - Matt Corby

Listen: Rdio | Spotify | 8tracks

10 comments:

  1. cool playlist. always looking for new music!

    Valentina
    Valentina Duracinsky Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love it, great list!


    P.S. I'm giving away 8 sponsor spots today, I would love for you to come and enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mix is truly amazing. So relaxing and etherial, I love it. Widowspeak really hit hard with me today. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. free at dawn by small black has been my jam this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I love your playlists! And I love your taste in music!
    My favorite song is the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, as always. I love resolution by matt corby.
    hope your sunday is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the first song....a lot!
    I just created an etsy treasury while listening to this. Inspired by and including a lot of the artists from the Bohemian Collective.
    Thank you all for being so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

i like you and your words. a lot. please leave your email so I can send a note your way. xo.